Halyard Lavender Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Higher count per box saves space and waste
- For low exposure to fluids or chemicals
- Powder-free and natural rubber latex-free
- Textured fingertips
- Length: 9.5 in.
Halyard Health LAVENDER* Nitrile Exam Gloves are thinner, lighter and more economical than standard nitrile, yet they retain the protective properties required for excellent performance across a wide range of healthcare tasks. They’re the ideal replacement for vinyl and latex exam gloves, providing superior barrier and more comfort than vinyl, while avoiding the problem of latex allergy.
Nitrile glove protection you can trust
LAVENDER* Exam Gloves are tested extensively to ensure protection for users in a wide range of situations.
- Meet or exceed ASTM test standards for nitrile exam gloves (1)
- Pass ASTM test standards for viral penetration by blood-borne pathogens (2)
- Pass ISO standard for primary skin irritation & sensitivity (3)
Tested against common healthcare chemicals including: (4)
- Povidone iodine
- Quaternary detergent
Use for any task for which you now use vinyl gloves
Halyard Health LAVENDER* Nitrile Exam Gloves are designed for a wide range of tasks:
- Dispensing general medications
- Transporting patients
- Routine oral care
- Non-invasive general physical examinations
- Specimen container transport
Comfort you can feel — at a more affordable price
In a use test, over 85% of healthcare professionals significantly preferred LAVENDER* Nitrile Gloves over two leading “stretch” vinyl exam gloves. They also preferred LAVENDER* Gloves for tactile sensitivity, easier finger and hand movement, less hand fatigue, softness, coolness and comfort. More comfort leads to greater compliance, which means better protection for staff and patients.
SMARTPULL* Dispenser Box
New SMARTPULL* dispensing incorporates two separate openings on the box. The first, smaller opening is used when the box is full and helps control dispensing to lessen waste from dropped gloves or multiple dispensing. When the box is half empty, the second, larger opening allows for easier access to the gloves.
- 5 boxes of 100 count (exam gloves) = 2 boxes of 250 (LAVENDER* Exam Gloves)
- 60% less storage space required with 250 count box (5)
- 50% reduction in glove and packaging waste
(1)-ASTM D6319 Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application. (2)-ASTM F1671 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens Using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as Test System. (3)-ISO-10993-10 PRIMARY Skin Irritation and Sensitization. (4)-ASTM F739 Standard Test Method for Permeation of Liquids and Gases through Protective Clothing Materials under Conditions of Continuous Contact. (5)-Compared to standard 100 count boxes, 250 count LAVENDER* Exam Gloves