Ritter/Midmark M11 Ultraclave, Old Style – Refurbished, 5 Year Parts Warranty
Sterilization is easy with the Midmark M11 Autoclave. Just a few simple steps completes the process. Simply press the Start/Standby button and the M11 automatically fills with the correct amount of water. Select the cycle you want and the time is set for you. Cycle time from start to finish is 28 minutes (if cold) and 18 minutes (if hot) for unwrapped cycles.
Four pre-programmed sterilization cycle controls:
Unwrapped (132º C or 270º F for 3 minutes)
Pouched (132ºC or 270º F for 6 minutes)
Packs (121º C or 250º F for 30 minutes)
Handpiece (For sterilization of lumened devices and/or dental handpieces: 132º C or 270º F for 6 minutes).
- Low water indicator light tells you when the reservoir level is too low
- A door-ajar light tells you if the door is not securely closed
- LED display shows the units temperature during heat-up and time remaining during cycles.
- Lights turn on progressively during filling, heating, sterilizing, drying and complete stages.
- Easy to fill and to drain water – located at the front of the machine
- A large capacity water reservoir means you fill it less often!
- Four stainless steel trays come with the unit (two large, two small)
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge and electronic controls offer simple operation and reduce down time
- 6-month parts and labor warranty!
Extended Warranty for this unit:
- Refurbished: 5 year parts and labor (buyer pays shipping and we take care of the rest!) warranty, BUMPER TO BUMPER!!
Quality Guarantee: In our business model, we take pride in each and every machine that we sell, right down to the last detail. We run our units a minimum of 25 complete cycles during our quality assurance phase. You can rest assured when you are buying from us you are buying QUALITY! DO NOT SETTLE, BUY from the BEST.