The Tuttnauer T-Quick Autoclave is the ONLY MANUAL AUTOCLAVE WITH CLOSED DOOR DRYING, and it is changing the game in Post Covid-19 sterilization.
What needs to change Post Covid-19?
Post Covid-19 it is NOT recommended to do chairside sterilization any longer because of aerosols.
How does the T-Quick help?
The Tuttnauer T-Quick Autoclave provides:
- Closed-door drying
- Faster cycles that deliver dry instruments and no wicking
- More partial loads when needed vs. full loads
What are the main T-Quick features?
The Tuttnauer T-Quick features include:
- Easily track each phase of the sterilization process
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
- Water detector with automatic shutoff
- HEPA air filter provides sterile, bacteria-free air for drying
- Aligns with AAMI guidelines regarding sterilization cycles
What are the T-Quick’s sterilization programs?
|Icon||Cycle Program||Load Type||Cycle Time (min.)*|
|Unwrapped 134||Unwrapped Instruments||11 Minutes|
|Wrapped 134||Wrapped Instruments||15 Minutes|
|Unwrapped 121||Unwrapped delicate instruments||25 Minutes|
|Wrapped 121||Wrapped delicate instruments||25 Minutes|
|Unwrapped||Single Instruments||9 Minutes|
*Cycle times are base on: 1kg / 2.2lb standard loads (not including drying), Warm chamber (and subject to load size).
Is the T-Quick easy to operate?
Here is the T-Quick’s panel showing how user-friendly this manual autoclave is.
What are the T-Quick’s Technical Specs?
The Tuttnauer T-Quick Autoclave Specifications include:
- Chamber Dimensions W x L – (mm) 250 x 467 – (in) 9.8 x 18.3
- Chamber Volume – 23L / 6.1gal
- Standard Cassettes Capacity – 3 Full
- No. of Trays – (4)
- Tray Dimensions WxHxD – (mm) 168 x 20 x 414 – (in) 6.6 x 0.7 x 16.2
- Voltage (V) / Freq. (Hz) 230V / (50/60 Hz)
- Current (A) / Power (W) 9.6A / 2200W
- Overall Dimensions WxHxD – (mm) 508 x 362 x 550 – (in) 20 x 14.2 x 21.6
A Tuttnauer T-Quick Autoclave Overview
The Tuttnauer T-Quick is a fast, efficient, space-saving powerhouse. Packed with features for the fastest, most versatile operation, the T-Quick delivers outstanding performance, speed, alongside unmatched safety features and intuitive controls. It has everything you need for the most demanding high volume environments.
Post Covid-19 Chairside sterilization – Chairside sterilization is no longer recommended due to aerosols. The T-Quick autoclave solves this issue.
Sterilize more often – More loads throughout the day vs. full loads
Fast cycles – Faster cycles that deliver dry instruments and no wicking
Closed-door drying – Your equipment will dry without having to open the door, saving you time
Simple Drainage – Valve is conveniently located at the front to allow quick and easy reservoir drainage
Overheating Protection – The dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off deliver reliable protection from overheating
Some Final Thoughts
Given the state of sterilization processes/procedures in this day and age, it is good to know that companies are stepping up the game for safety and innovation at such a rapid pace. Tuttnauer has shown that they are stepping up their game with their new Tuttnauer T-Quick 2540MKA Autoclave, a fast, efficient, and highly effective game-changer.