The Tuttnauer Elara 11 Pre/Post – Vacuum Class B Sterilizer is a pretty remarkable autoclave, and we want to show you the basics of why*.
What is the Tuttnauer Elara 11?
The Tuttnauer Elara 11 top-of-the-line tabletop autoclave is a robust Class B sterilizer for dental, medical, and veterinary clinics requiring pre/post vacuum sterilization. A built-in vacuum pump used for fractionated pre-vacuum air removal eliminates air pockets from all load types and maximizes efficient steam penetration. After sterilization is complete, the vacuum pump delivers efficient post-vacuum drying.
It is ideal for clinics and offices that need a real high-performance workhouse packed into a small footprint. The Elara 11 sterilizer will have no problem keeping pace in a busy fast-paced office.
Some Elara 11 Features
- Filling & Reservoirs – Easy Fill for front or top access, and rear waste reservoir for continuous automatic wastewater drainage
- Multi-color LCD Display – Keep track of real-time data like program icon, cycle parameters, temperature and chamber pressure. Multi-language and easy to read even from a distance
- 3 Key Pad – Quick 3-key browsing through sterilization programs and directories
- Printer & USB Support – Print detailed history of each cycle and store and transfer ~ 100 cycles of data
- Self-locking Door – Ergonomically friendly door features effortless opening and closing. The automatic double safety locking mechanism ensures the door is closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility
- Network Support – Convenient connectivity local networks for data sharing and remote monitoring using RPCR Software
Elara 11 Specifications
An autoclave made for the newest sterilization standards with productivity and safety in mind.
|Overall Dimensions*||Depth||66cm / 26in|
|Width||53cm / 20.9in|
|Height||44cm / 17.3in|
|Chamber||Diameter||28cm / 11in|
|Depth||50cm / 19.8in|
|Volume||28.5lit / 7.5gal|
|No. of trays||5|
|Tray Dimensions||cm 41.4 x 17 x 1.5
in 16.3 x 6.7 x 0.6
|Standard Cassette Capacity**||4 full & 4 Half
|Shipping Weight||84kg / 186lbs|
|Voltage & Frequency***||230V / 50-60Hz|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labor|
|* Minimum tabletop depth of 24”
** Standard full size cassette is 8”x11” and standard half size cassette is 8”x5.5”
*** Requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. Voltage outside this area will require a buck/boost transformer (0.5kVA)
Elara 11 Sterilization Programs
Fast and efficient sterilization saving you time and money.
|Unwrapped Instruments||273° F||4 min.||1 min.||25 min.||18 min.|
|Wrapped Instruments||273° F||4 min.||20 min.||59 min.||53 min.|
|Unwrapped Delicate Instruments||250° F||20 min.||1 min.||40 min.||32 min.|
|Wrapped Delicate Instruments||250° F||20 min.||20 min.||62 min.||65 min.|
|Bowie & Dick||273° F||3.5 min||2 min.||N/A||N/A|
Data Management Made Simple
Making managing, analyzing, and printing your data even easier.
|Generate and print PDFs from cycle analysis (Optional R.PC.R. software required)|
|Real-time remote monitoring and automatic download of multiple autoclaves from PCs on local network (Optional R.PC.R. software required)|
|Automatic download of cycle history to your PC (Optional R.PC.R. software required)|
|Built in memory to store ~ 100 cycles of data|
|Optional printer which documents date & time, temperature, pressure, system message, and alerts|
Standards and Directives
Here is a partial list of standards and directives
• ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management Systems
• EN ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management System – Medical Devices
• MDD 93/42/EEC amended in Directive 2007/47/EEC
• 2002/96/EC WEEE and 2002/95/EC RoHS
• AAMI/ANSI ST-55:2010, FDA 510K cleared (Elara 11)
• EN 13060: 2004+A2: 2010 – Small Steam Sterilizer
• EN 61010-1: 2010 Safety Requirements for measurement control
and laboratory use
• EN 61326-1: 2006 Electrical Equipment for EMC
• EN 61010-2-40: 2005 Safety requirements for sterilizers used to
treat medical materials
• EN 17665-1: 2006 Sterilization of health care products – moist heat
A Sterilizer for the Times
As you can see Tuttnauer continues to stay on top of the multitude of changes that have come to the sterilization world post-Covid19. With this much technology, speed, and small footprint, the Elara 11 is a steam-sterilizer made for even the smallest practice. You can rest assured your equipment will not only be completely sterilized but also that it will be completed rapidly and efficiently to meet all standards and directives.
To see the Tuttnauer T-Edge you can visit the following:
*All information taken from tuttnauerusa.com Elara 11 promotional resources