The Industry’s Most Efficient Sterilizer (now in a convenient cabinet-ready size)
A proven advancement in “RapidCycle” sterilization, the RH-Pro9 110V sterilizer will raise your level of sterilization efficiency. Using Cutting-Edge HVHA (High-Velocity Hot Air) technology, the RH-Pro9 110V provides the fastest instrument turnaround of any FDA-Cleared sterilization technology. No steam or water means no lengthy drying cycle with longer instrument life free of corrosion.
For Healthcare, the RH-Pro9 110V can Eliminate Immediate-Use Steam Sterilization, shortened cycles, work-arounds, and Joint Commission scrutiny!
Low Temperature Cycles
CPAC has created low-temperature cycles to process devices/instruments that are known or could potentially become degraded by RapidHeat’s standard High-Temperature cycle of 375°F.
- Allows user to validate and verify 12-log kill sterilization
- Choice of three low-temperature cycles
- Eliminates heat-sensitive device concerns
- Time/temperature profiles equivalent to steam
- Three temperature cycles: 320°F (160°C), 300°F (149°C), 280°F (138°C)
RapidHeat™ is an advanced thermal sterilization technology circulating high velocity hot air in a sealed chamber at 200 to 300 air exchanges per minute. Start to finish sterilization cycles in as little as 12 minutes!
- Cycle 1 – 6 minutes for unwrapped instruments
- Cycle 2 – 8 minutes for hand pieces and medical drills
- Cycle 3 – 12 minutes for wrapped instruments
N95 Decontamination Cycle
In addition to sterilizing your instruments/devices, your RapidHeat™ sterilizer can now decontaminate your N95 masks as well!
Under FDA’s EUA granted during the recent COVID-19 pandemic, CPAC created a special cycle to decontaminate N95 masks that are in critical shortage.
- 34-minute cycle @ 175°F
- Assures mask returns to original user
- Maintains mask performance/function over multiple cycles
- No drying or aeration required
With four (4) removable trays, the RH-Pro11 chamber can be easily modified to handle all sizes of instrument sets.