High capacity and efficiency
Lexa offers versatile cycle program options for medium and larger loads, guaranteed by the closed-door drying process with HEPA filters and the use of fresh water for each cycle.
Sterilization on a high standard
Built to offer more of all that counts in every day medical infection control.
Your sterilization process deserves Lexa!
- Incredible efficiency: Large chamber capacity of 7.4 gallons and short cycle times, including excellent load drying.
- Incredible flexibility: Lexa comes with 4 large trays along with a unique rack providing larger loading surface and more loading options.
- Incredible protection: Automatic digital cycle recording on USB stick.
- Incredible Speed: Lexa offers versatile program options for several loads in order to reduce overall cycle duration.
- Incredible usability: User-friendly interface and high-end 4.3” color touchscreen for simple navigation to all sterilization option.
- Incredible standards: Closed-door vacuum-assisted drying for excellent load drying and single use water management.
Fastest Cycles depending on the load
Flexibility in cycle selection
Ease of use thanks to smart interface and user-friendly menu structure
Extended connectivity thank to Ethernet port (LAN) or Wi-Fi kit (optional). W&H Steri App to control up to 4 sterilizers.
Automatic water filling (optional) for time saving and ease of use
User authentication and load release option (optional) for a complete and customized traceability system
Built-in USB data logger for the digital cycle documentation
Barcode label printer (optional) for the extension of the documentation system
8 kg (18 lbs) sterilized and dried in 30 minutes!
Higher efficiency due to higher capacity … Lexa comes with 4 large trays along with a unique rack providing larger loading surface and more loading options.
… and less cycle time. Lexa offers versatile program options for medium and larger loads in order to reduce overall cycle duration.
Your advantages at a glance
- User-friendly interface and high-end colour touchscreen for simple navigation to all sterilization option
- Customizable drying time
- Large capacity sterilizer chamber with unique tray and exclusive design
- Versatile sterilization program options with short cycle times
- Superior vacuum-assisted drying
- Meets stringent hygiene standards, including dynamic pulsed air removal, closed door drying and single-use water management
- Easy maintenance – Lexa does not require periodic execution of cleaning cycles
- Programmable cycle start
- Excellent value for money
- Automatic digital cycle recording on USB stick
- User authentication and load release (optional)
- Barcode label printing (optional)
|Temperature:||132°C (270°F)||132°C (270°F)||132°C (270°F)||132°C (270°F)||132°C (270°F)||121°C (250°F)|
|Holding time (minutes):||4’||4’||4’||4’||4’||30’|
|Total cycle duration (minutes) including drying*:||26’–39’||43’–53’||48’–58’||53'-64'||58'-71'||73’–79’|
|Max. load (excluding trays):||8.1 kg (18 lbs)||1.4 kg (3 lbs)||2.7 kg (6 lbs)||5.0 kg (11 lbs)||6.4 kg (14 lbs)||2.3 & 2 kg (5 & 4.4 lbs)
|* Cycle times are approximate and may vary depending on voltage and instrument loads.|
Lexa sterilizers were designed, certified, and validated according to the following standards and directives.
|93/42/CEE||Medical Device Directive|
|EN 13060||Small steam sterilizer|
|IEC 61326-1||Electromagnetic compatibility|
|IEC 61010-1||Safety requirements|
|IEC 61010-2-040||Specific requirements for steam sterilizer|
|IEC 61770||Back syphonage|
|ASME*||Boiler and pressure vessel code|
|ANSI/AAMI ST55||Table-top steam sterilizers|
|CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-12||Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use, general requirements.|
|2012/19/EU||Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)|
|UL 61010-1||Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use, general requirements.|
|The sterilizer can be validated according to EN ISO 17665-1|